Step into Nature launches at Bookshop Santa Cruz, on April 7, 7:30! April 9 my new book will have its Monterey launch at The Carmel Art Association Pilgrim’s Way, 6:00. Isn’t it interesting when we feel what was so far down the path of time begin to approach.
Here’s one of the lists that began my new, almost born, book:
- Explore nature’s allure and its connection to the imagination.
- Consider the presence of place and its influence on creativity.
- How intimacy with an outdoor place can rekindle a lost sense of belonging.
- Revitalize innate knowing and intuitive awareness.
- Find out that inspiration is closer than believed possible.
- The spirit of the wildness…
- The five senses or more—can I smell what I see?
- What are the rituals of imagination?
- Make art to serve a whole life.
- Where fear keeps one from going and how to move through it.
- Consider the transformative power of the hidden.
- What about mystery and magic?
- Nature’s ebb and flow in relation to my own.
Make a list, freely, directed by your curiosity and intention, dreams and wishes, who knows where it might take you!